Donald Trump on Porn Star Who Accused Him of Sexual Misconduct: ‘I’m Sure She’s Never Been Grabbed Before’

Donald Trump on Porn Star Who Accused Him of Sexual Misconduct: ‘I’m Sure She’s Never Been Grabbed Before’


Donald Trump spoke out about porn star Jessica Drakethe 11th woman to accuse him of sexual misconduct — during a Monday, October 24, interview with WGIR radio’s New Hampshire Today.

“These are stories that are made up, these are total fiction. You’ll find out that, in the years to come, these women that stood up, it was all fiction,” the Republican presidential nominee, 70, said. “They were made up. I don’t know these women, it’s not my thing to do what they say. You know I don’t do that. I don’t grab them, as they say, on the arm.”

Speaking specifically to Drake’s allegations, Trump — who is running against Democrat Hillary Clinton — continued, “One said, ‘He grabbed me on the arm.’ And she’s a porn star. You know, this one that came out recently, ‘He grabbed me and he grabbed me on the arm.’”

The real estate tycoon turned politician then sarcastically added: “Oh, I’m sure she’s never been grabbed before.”

As previously reported, Drake — who is represented by attorney Gloria Allred — came forward during a Saturday, October 22, press conference, and alleged that Trump treated her inappropriately in 2006.

“Ten years ago, I was working for Wicked Pictures, an adult film company, at a golf tournament in Lake Tahoe,” the adult entertainment actress, 42, told reporters. “I was at Wicked’s booth when I met Donald Trump in the celebrity gift room early in the morning before he teed off. He flirted with me and invited me to walk along the golf course with him, which I did. During that time, he asked me for my phone number, which I gave to him. Later that evening, he invited me to his room. I said I didn’t feel right going alone, so two other women came with me.”

“In the penthouse suite, I met Donald again,” she continued. “When we entered the room, he grabbed each of us tightly in a hug and kissed each one of us without asking permission. He was wearing pajamas. A bodyguard was also present. He asked me about details on my job as an adult film star — about shooting porn, and he also asked us about our personal relationships and whether we were married or single. We answered his questions. It felt like an interview. About 30 or 45 minutes later, we left his room.”

Drake went on to claim that Trump offered her $10,000 to come back to his room, but she refused. “I did relay my experiences immediately afterwards to some friends … I am choosing to share my personal exchange in light of the recently released tapes in order to lend my voice, my strength and my support to the other women who are coming forward,” she said. “I am not looking for monetary compensation. I do not need additional fame or the type of attention that this is sure to bring. I understand that I may be called a liar or an opportunist, but I will risk that in order to stand in solidarity with women who share similar accounts that span many, many years.”

The Trump campaign released a statement on Saturday night in response to Drake’s press conference, saying, “This story is totally false and ridiculous. The picture is one of thousands taken out of respect for people asking to have their picture taken with Mr. Trump. Mr. Trump does not know this person, does not remember this person and would have no interest in ever knowing her. This is just another attempt by the Clinton campaign to defame a candidate who just today is No. 1 in three different polls. Anyone who would pay thugs to incite violence at a rally against American citizens, as was released on video, will stop at nothing. Just another example of the Clinton campaign trying to rig the election.”

Trump’s alleged victims have come forward in the weeks following the October 7 leak of a 2005 Access Hollywood tape — published by The Washington Post — in which the billionaire businessman bragged about groping women and grabbing them “by the p–sy” without permission.

The Republican nominee has since denied that he has ever sexually assaulted any women, and defended his comments as “locker room talk.”

Want stories like these delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter!

Share This Post

Post Comment