Miranda Kerr Home Intruder Charged With Attempted Murder

Miranda Kerr Home Intruder Charged With Attempted Murder


Miranda Kerr attends the Koradior show during Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017 on September 26, 2016 in Milan, Italy.

Credit: Jacopo Raule/Getty Images

The homeless man who allegedly attacked a security guard after hopping the fence at Miranda Kerr’s Malibu mansion earlier this month has been charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and mayhem, TMZ reported on Tuesday, October 25.

According to the site, the man has been identified as Shaun Haywood.

As previously reported, Haywood jumped the fence at Kerr’s Malibu home and attacked her security guard, stabbing him in the eye. The guard then shot Haywood multiple times.

Missing Rihanna Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley Found Safe

Kerr was not home at the time of the incident.

The supermodel recently got engaged to fiancé Evan Spiegel and will soon move with the Snapchat CEO in their newly purchased $12 million home in L.A.’s Brentwood neighborhood.

Kerr has yet to discuss the frightening incident at her Malibu home, but recently opened up to Female First about her emotional surprise July engagement.

“[Was I expecting it?] Absolutely not,” she told the publication. “He said to me, ‘Miranda, I’m telling you now, this is the first and last time I’m going to kneel down in front of you.’ I was terribly nervous and emotional, trembling with happiness.”

Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics, and more delivered straight to your inbox!